Included Free with Rosin Tech
- Free Shipping
- Tree Plant Donation 🌳
- 14 Days Free Return
- 4" x 8" heat plates
- Digital temperature control
- Pneumatic press system
- Maximizes the flavour and quality of the rosin
- American made
Rosin Tech Single Ram Pneumatic Rosin Press
This rosin press from Rosin Tech is a very powerful piece of equipment that will squeeze every drop of extract out of whatever material you choose. It got two heating/pressure plates that give you a pressure over 8000 pounds to ensure every bit of rosin gets squeezed out. The size of the plates also allows you to press very large batches every single time which makes it very convenient to use.
What yield can you expect from different types of material?
How much rosin you can press out of your material varies largely depending on what type of products you start with, here below you can see a rough estimate of what yields you can expect.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
- Hash: 30% - 70%
What is the right amount of pressure?
There is no specific and exact science behind what the perfect pressure is but I found it quite easy to figure out as I used the RosinTech Press. Below is a guide I found at Rosin Techs website and I found it to work well for me. This is just to give you an idea of what works but I would recommend you to do some testing of your own to find the sweet spot for your specific needs.
Others have successfully used this formula of press pounds/plate surface area. 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI.
What is the best temperature to press at?
Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = Better flavour/terpenes and more stale shatter like rosin but less yield.
Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = Worse flavour/terpenes, more yield, and more oily rosin.
What micron bag should you use to press your rosin?
It is very important to use the right micron bag when pressing your rosin to secure the most efficient press possible. I have put together a guide here below on what works best for the specific materials.
- 36 micron or 72-micron bag for dry sift and ice water extractions.
- 115 micron or 90-micron bag for flower, trim and shake.
- 36 micron (Most filtration available) highest quality output rosin for very fine material like kief or hash.
- Heat Press Style: Pneumatic
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Temperature Range: 0° - 482º F
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 7.3 Amps
- Shipping Dimensions: 35 inches by 17 inches by 19 inches; Weight: 155 lbs
- RTP Operating Manual Included